Do you or somebody you know experience difficulty travelling to hospital appointments? If yes, you or they could be eligible for help with transport.
You could be eligible for hospital transport if;
- You are receiving regular dialysis or cancer treatment
- You required a stretcher for the journey
- You require oxygen for the journey
- You need to travel in your own wheelchair
- You are unable to walk without continual support
- You are unable to use public transport because you have a medical condition that would compromise your dignity
- You have severe communication difficulties
- You will experience side effects as a result of the treatment for your condition
If you think you could be eligible please call the booking line once you have received your hospital letter on 0300 123 2303.