Telephone 01792 643000
(for both surgeries)

Sick certificates

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness.

Date published: 8th October, 2014
Date last updated: 9th December, 2020