We use a system called askmyGP which is an easy and fast way to ask for any kind of help from the practice.
- Open every weekday morning and we respond during working hours Monday to Friday
- You can request a particular doctor or nurse (so long as they’re working)
- You can choose to be contacted by the surgery by telephone, secure message or video call
- If we need to see you we will usually give you a face-to-face or video appointment the same day
- Video consultations are provided by our own doctors through a secure link to your mobile, tablet or laptop for no extra charge
- You can register for askmyGP now, without any paperwork
If you have friends or relatives who do not have internet access, they can still phone. One of our receptionists will take a few details about the problem or request and then pass on to the GP. However you get in touch, your GP will contact you quickly and either sort out your problem on the phone, by secure message, or arrange to see you.
askmyGP is available to all our patients, and you can use it to ask about your children or other people you care for (if they are registered with us).
That’s it – simple and straightforward!