Repeat prescriptions are not written on a weekend so never leave it to the last minute to order a repeat prescription.
You can collect prescriptions during reception opening hours or you can arrange for a pharmacy to collect the prescription for you during reception opening hours.
Please leave the required 72 hours after you have ordered the prescription or you may have a wasted journey.
- By telephone 01792 648049 Our dedicated prescription line is open between 1.30 pm to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
- Online by using The NHS Wales App which is replacing My Health Online. To ensure continuity of services download the NHS Wales App today and register your interest.
- Find out more: NHS Wales App sign up
- Additional Support: NHS login – NHS Wales App
- In writing enclosing an SAE if you wish the prescription to be posted back to you, but please note we cannot guarantee delivery by the postal service
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see/speak to a doctor, nurse or practice pharmacist at least once a year to review these regular medications and notifications may appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate consultation to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.